Saturday, June 5, 2010

London's Calling...

First things first...Before I could leave on my senior trip, I had to graduate from highschool. Mission accomplished! With my diploma in hand, I'm packing my bags and working on my french, german, dutch and italian... aucun gros problème. (No big deal)






And so it begins...My Aunt Leslie and I have been planning a trip to Europe for almost three years now. It has been put off by illness and other things, but it is finally here! We are so excited and can't wait. Leslie lived in the Netherlands for 14 years, so not only is she familiar with the traveling but it will be great for her to return to a place that she has loved for so many years. We are not nearly as ready as we should be, but hey, we have two days. Here we come! First stop: England!


We have quite the tour planned out:

BON VOYAGE!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so great that you are blogging about it! Have a wonderful wonderful time in Europe, it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring home a cute French chick! And stay away from dirty hostels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Ok you have already been there for one whole day and we havent heard anything yet...time to update...I am serious! We need details and updates cause we are dying not being there with you!

    ReplyDelete