Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bon jour!



We have crossed the border! (Or the channel I should say) The ferry ride was pleasant...trying to get the car returned and tickets for the ferry...not so pleasant.


Now that we are back on the "right" side of the road, it was easy to make our way down to Hon Fleur. It is a quaint little fishing village on the north coast. We stayed in a picturesque Auberge (or hotel) where I had one of the best breakfasts of my life...bread, cheese, nutella and a cup of hot chocolate. It doesn't get much better! By the way...I LOVE NUTELLA!



On our way down to Paris we made stops at:




Hon Fleur









Le Mont Saint Michel

We stayed right on the island, it was amazing.

And Chartes Cathedral



Traveling has been really good. We have a rental car, so we drive from place to place covering quite a bit of ground, but every single place we stop is breath taking. The car is getting a little crowded as we have begun to collect momentos and gifts. Not to mention the luggage load of my three companions. I packed the lightest and yet I carry the most luggage from place to place!

No comments:

Post a Comment