Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home again, home again!

Well, we made home. I am sorry that I couldn't make more posts and update you all more often, but let me summarize...IT WAS THE BEST TRIP EVER!!

We spent our time in the Netherlands visiting Aunt Leslie's old friends and seeing all the places that she learned to love there so much while living there. I got to see her old house, the school where she taught and all the places she has always talked about. It was fantastic!

We spent a day in Amsterdam prior to flying home. The architechture is just amazing there, I really liked it.

But now I am in my own house...in my own bed...speaking english, hearing english...and it feels so good. All of these places that I have visited have helped me to learn how really small I am in this world, but helped me feel not only proud of baing american but proud to be apart of this world. It is filled with so many amazing things to behold and populated with so many different people. It overwhemles me. I had the time of my life and I can't wait to go back. (but not too soon....I love my family too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment